Training and Seminars
“I have had the pleasure of working with the team at Dixcart Legal for over 8 years. Mel Smith has been instrumental in the success of our quarterly employment law seminars; her ‘straight talking’ and insightful legal presentations are so popular with our clients that they return time and time again… More Rebecca Bannerman, Director – Amber Employment Services Limited
Training can play a vital role in saving time and money. At Dixcart Legal we offer bespoke training to suit the needs of a particular organisation. Examples of training topics we cover are:
- Bribery Act and anti-corruption
- Business exit strategies
- Negotiating commercial contracts
- Company policies and procedures
- Contracts of employment
- Dealing with absences
- Discrimination issues
- Dismissal – getting it right
- Hiring and firing senior employees – how to protect your business
- Handling redundancies
This is not an exhaustive list as each course is tailored to address the individual concerns and requirements of a particular business.
Training usually takes place at our clients’ premises, although, if preferred, it can be held at our offices in Addlestone.
Dixcart Legal lawyers often present at seminars. Employment Law is generally the main area of interest. This is due to the fact that Employment Law changes so frequently and it is so important to ensure that the correct procedures are in place for work to be carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our approach is to encourage participation from delegates. We aim to provide a friendly environment so that people feel comfortable in taking an active part.
Please Contact Us if you would like further information about Dixcart Legal Training or Seminars.
Here are some further comments from attendees of Dixcart Legal seminars:
- "Immigration section on settled status, etc. - something I didn't know much about so very useful, particularly around the online checking service" - Jane Earl, HR Consultant
- "Nice pace, engaging speakers, lovely venue and helpful takeaway information. Well worth my morning out of the office” – Amanda Mival, Fordway Solutions
- "This was the second follow-up on GDPR. Excellent content and so much good info in handout. Nothing needs to be changed. Always informative and good fun” – Susan Doherty, Wise & Co.
- "Always very informative and helpful. Thank you for inviting me.” – Sally Morris, Will International
- “Excellent as always. I attend similar events with other agencies/legal firms, this is always the best run and most useful.” Feedback from Hiring and Firing Senior Employees – How to Protect Your Business seminar
- "I felt this GDPR seminar was excellent and one of the best and most informative that I have attended on such a complex topic, that was simplified but still detailed – brilliant! It couldn’t be improved.” – Susan Doherty, Wise & Co.
- "Very well organised, lovely welcome. Always a pleasure to attend.” – Kathi Churchill, Fordway Solutions
- "Just to say thank you for running such an informative session with clear direction for next steps to review/implement as HR.” – Emma Head, Alimera Sciences
- "I really enjoyed it. As a sole HRM in a SME, these are so very useful and you’re ahead of the CIPD in terms of help and support. Thanks.” – Stephanie Thurston, OOMPH Wellness Training Limited
- "Excellent informative event as always!” – Martine Robins, The HR Dept Woking
- "All extremely informative, good when linked to real examples.” Feedback from General Data Protection Regulations Seminar