Barbara Arnott - Assistant
Barbara works in the commercial property and the company secretarial teams. She has up-to-date legal knowledge and understanding of these areas of the law, allowing her to use legal terminology to interact with clients, lawyers, agents and government bodies, together with strong research and investigative skills.
Barbara's skill sets include:
- Drafting documents and assisting with due diligence
- Conducting land searches and completing SDLT and Land Registry forms
- Assisting in the completion of matters and preparing completion statements
- Providing support in the management of company secretarial clients, ensuring clarity with client as to responsibilities/issues on maintaining a database of companies engaging us to provide company secretarial services
- Assisting in writing up the company statutory books, completion of Companies House forms, completing confirmation statements and drafting special resolutions
Barbara joined Morgan Russell in January 2000 as a secretary in the commercial property department. Morgan Russell transferred to Dixcart Legal as the successor Alternative Business Structure on 1 May 2014. During her time with Dixcart Legal she has gained a great deal of knowledge, enabling her to take on more challenging roles. Prior to this, she spent several years working as an office manager for a French petroleum company based in Walton on Thames.
In her spare time Barbara enjoys travel and cooking, and is a keen runner