Immigration services for Individuals
We offer bespoke services to work with investors, entrepreneurs and families wishing to relocate to the UK, and those who have already made a life for themselves here. We are able to assist with all types of applications to the Home Office from initial Entry Clearance, to extension Leave to Remain, to permanent Indefinite Leave to Remain, and ultimately applications for British citizenship.
We can assist with all areas of UK private immigration including:
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) and Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange)
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme)
- Spouse/ Civil Partner/ Unmarried Partner/ Fiance(e)
- EEA nationals and non-EEA family members
Other visa routes/ options
- UK Ancestry
- Representative of an Overseas Business ("Sole Rep")
- Challenging Home Office decisions such as submitting an Administrative Review, lodging an Appeal with the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
IMMIGRATION COSTS INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS
We set out below costs information on a number of immigration legal services we offer to individuals. Please note that this costs information does not cover the immigration services that we offer to businesses. If you would like to discuss any business immigration services and costs please contact Vincent Chung who will be happy to assist.
Vincent Chung carries out the immigration work at Dixcart Legal. He is supervised by Anne-Marie Pavitt, head of employment. Details of their experience and qualifications can be found on the ‘Our People’ page of our website.
Initial Consultation – fixed fee
Applications to the Home Office – legal costs based on an hourly rate
Appeals to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) – legal costs based on an hourly rate