About Dixcart Legal
Dixcart Legal is a niche business law practice in Surrey. We have recently moved into prestigious newly refurbished offices, open plan with 6 dedicated meeting rooms. We are part of an international corporate entity with opportunities available for progression (please also see Dixcart website).
Dixcart Legal’s clients include UK subsidiaries of large multi-nationals and listed groups, SMEs and start-up companies, as well as high net worth individuals. The work includes corporate restructures, commercial contracts and share sales and acquisitions.
We have a team of highly skilled lawyers and whilst each lawyer manages his or her caseload, they also work together as a team on more complex matters with input from a combination of lawyers, accountants and tax specialists.
We currently have the below vacancy within Dixcart Legal
Commercial Property Lawyer
We are currently looking for a commercial property lawyer to replace a senior Consultant who has just retired (although he still provides some cover for us at the moment).
There is currently a team of three comprising of a senior solicitor (head of department), junior solicitor and a paralegal (with the additional occasional assistance of the Consultant).
The work is extremely varied and includes high value clients.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a small team carrying out high quality and sometimes complex work, with good opportunities to develop the scope and range of the commercial property department and for your own promotion.
- Mid-Senior commercial property lawyer to play a leading role working with a small team.
- Working as part of a larger team on commercial transactions (property elements) as well as in pure commercial property work.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to supervise a junior solicitor and paralegal, have a proactive approach, strong management and communication skills.
- Sound technical expertise
- The candidate lives within a maximum 45 minute commute of our offices in Bourne Business Park, Addlestone
- Mid-Senior level experience
- Law degree - LLB (Hons) Law Upper Second or higher
If you are interested in joining Dixcart Legal please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by post to The Managing Director, Dixcart Legal, Dixcart House, Addlestone Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 2LE.